Since 1984, PEER Network has provided a nationwide forum for dialogue on the issues and opportunities specific to endowments in Presbyterian churches.
To provide resources that encourage primarily Presbyterian churches and related organizations toward best practices and the use of endowments.
What We DO
- Collect: PEER gathers great ideas from churches across the country.
- Share: We share the great ideas through one-on-one conversations and through our newsletter and other media.
- Help: PEER helps churches who are exploring the possibilities of an endowment as well as those churches seeking ways to improve their use and/or congregation's understanding of their endowment.
- Newsletter: We seek experienced professionals and volunteers to share the latest topics in endowments and philanthropy.
- Library: A collection of resources and common practices.
- Network: Connect with us to speak with someone about endowments or to link up with churches who are similar to yours.